1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MultiViewer 2.0

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sstahl123007, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sstahl123007

sstahl123007 Thread Starter

I am running Windows XP fully updated and trying to install a program for my security cameras called Multiviewer 2.0. I originally installed the program with the disc that came with my cameras. When I try to run the program I immediately get a window from Microsoft that says the program needs to be shut down and it asks me to send an error report. I figured the download might have gone wrong, so I removed it and did it again...no change. So I e-mailed the people that sold me the cameras and they gave me a link to download the same program from the internet. I did that and there was still no change. Does anyone know why this program will not work even though it says it is compatible for Windows 2000 or Windows XP?

2. wandering-free

wandering-free

I found I had the same problem until I reloaded all the drivers and reinstalled the usb2 and video and audio codecs it was not very user friendly and I have found I can't get any other programs to work with the easycap I only assume it's because it's password protected even though I haven't setup a password it comes up with "Admin" / "Login" but then doesn't need a password, it must be there way of stopping other programs using the easycap if I had realized it was so user unfriendly I would never have bought it, I also found I have to unplug and replug the usb lead every time I use it.

Bryan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/951062