1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Murphy is out to get me wd ebook clicking

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by emstop, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emstop

emstop Thread Starter

I have a WD 500G that was working fine then when I turned on my computer 2 days ago it did not see the drive.When I restarted the drive it was clicking and only about 4 folders showed up.I went to WD support and did what they said (unplugg the usb cable,start it up and if it is not clicking try another usb cable).The drive does not click when there is no usb cable but even with another cable it clicks and only a few folders show up(I cant access any of those folders either).Now I can only see all the folders thru windows exploers but cant open them.
    I just backed up my Itunes and all are our family pics (I mean all!!) Any help will be greatly appeciated I will only tell my wife is there is no other way.:eek:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/786086

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice