1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

music cds won't play all tracks...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ChfTx, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ChfTx

ChfTx Thread Starter

music cds burned from a cd-rw.....sometimes they play fine and sometimes they won't play the later tracks....like past 12-13 in a stereo system.,...and the whole system shuts down, power and all........it's not just one specific player, but a few of them....

any thoughts?..............and I apologize if I'm not in the right forum:rolleyes:

Thanks (this is for my son, btw)

2. adambailey

adambailey Guest

what software do you use? (to burn the cds) duhhh

3. ChfTx

ChfTx Thread Starter

I'll have to get that info as it's at my kids house......it's a new Gateway computer (P4) and the burner came with the bundle..

A note here to adambaily............. I obviously have a question, and always try to provide as much info as I can. In this case, I have no idea whether this problem is device specific, or a comman happening, as I don't burn cds myself, at least not yet. I always appreciate the help I get here but could do without the sarcasm...

thanks again

4. adambailey

adambailey Guest

i will check it out for you

5. adambailey

adambailey Guest

http://www.gateway.com/about/contactus/index.shtml

if you go here you can give the company a quick call
    i looked to see what software you got but its not very helpful!
    you should also check to see if all is good in the settings of the cd brander,and can you try to explain your problem in a bit more detail please because i have been burning cds for a long time and i have never heard of any thing like that!

adam

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165996

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice