Music Equalizer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HenryVI

Can anyone recommend a good equalization for a music player? By equalization I mean this:

With them all at 0 the sound is just terrible; it's scratchy and just sounds bad especially on this music (the first image on the left, and the song Questioned Apocalypse).

ANd this is in Linux (Fedora Core 4), but it should apply to all platforms.

kidcnote

Banned
HenryVI said:
Can anyone recommend a good equalization for a music player? By equalization I mean this:

With them all at 0 the sound is just terrible; it's scratchy and just sounds bad especially on this music (the first image on the left, and the song Questioned Apocalypse).

ANd this is in Linux (Fedora Core 4), but it should apply to all platforms.
Most that I know already have Equalizers such as winamp-Musicmatch ect ect..Yes they would sound bad with everything set at zero..I use DFX http://www.pixpond.com/1/cvhcz.jpg the free version REALLY improves my Bose puter speakers and they already sounded great..

HenryVI

Does this work in Linux?

In Windows I don't have this problem. But thanks for that program, I'll check it out in Windows.

kidcnote

Banned
HenryVI said:
Does this work in Linux?

In Windows I don't have this problem. But thanks for that program, I'll check it out in Windows.
Not sure but if you install in Linux and it works, please post back to let others know..(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts