1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Music Equalizer

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by HenryVI, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. HenryVI

HenryVI Thread Starter

Can anyone recommend a good equalization for a music player? By equalization I mean this:

[​IMG]

With them all at 0 the sound is just terrible; it's scratchy and just sounds bad especially on this music (the first image on the left, and the song Questioned Apocalypse).

ANd this is in Linux (Fedora Core 4), but it should apply to all platforms.

2. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

Most that I know already have Equalizers such as winamp-Musicmatch ect ect..Yes they would sound bad with everything set at zero..I use DFX http://www.pixpond.com/1/cvhcz.jpg the free version REALLY improves my Bose puter speakers and they already sounded great..

3. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

4. HenryVI

HenryVI Thread Starter

Does this work in Linux?

In Windows I don't have this problem. But thanks for that program, I'll check it out in Windows.

5. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

Not sure but if you install in Linux and it works, please post back to let others know..(y)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/430126

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice