Music Files Seem To Be Corrupted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

srcstcbstrd

When I say corrupted I mean...well let me start this way:
It's been awhile since I've had a working burner and got one the other day. I've been trying to burn some discs with no luck. My MusicMatch burner is giving me grief but that is a problem that they can try and help me with. It was with Media Player that I first took notice. A burn playlist would list all of the songs as only a few seconds each. When going to the file, it would say that it was, say, 4.5Mb in length but only 00:28 in length. When playing on Media Player, it would reach the 28 second point but keep on playing to the end of the song. I started looking through my music files and noticed the majority of the songs are cited as a short running length but proper size Mbs. And boy, do I have a lot of music. Is there anyway of correcting this problem? Am I S.O.L.? I have a feeling this is part of my problem with burning. I hope I have described the problem well enough.

Windows XP Pro
Pentium 4 1.4Ghz
80Gb
Media Player 10
MusicMatch Jukebox 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online