Music files won't work on my wife's side of the computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stueycaster

My wife and I share the same computer. We have separate user accounts. When we right click on a music file on her side it gives us an error message saying that " Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to shut down ". Also if we highlight a file and click on a menu item it does the same thing. I have Winamp set up as the default music file program. It doesn't do this with other file types and it works fine on my side.

I recently re-setup all the software on our system and it has had this problem since I did this. Her side is set up with administrator rights also.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online