Music Match Jukebox/ Dell DJ

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wolfworx

I've been using Music Match Jukebox for years now. I bought the "Plus" upgrade for ver 7.5 when Im first started using it and have been pretty satisfied, in general, and have not upgraded to newer versions.

Recently, I bought a Dell DJ MP3 player. Dell had packaged Music Match Jukebox 10 with software drivers for the player. Unfortunately the MMJB 10 they included was a crippled version of the program which did not provide the file tagging feature I have been using with ver. 7.5. :eek: I will need to pay for this feature on ver. 10 which I already had on 7.5.

Now I had to uninstall ver. 10 and reinstall ver. 7.5 :mad: Considering what Dell DJ cost, Dell should have included a full blown version of MMJB or at the very least, should have warned me that MMJB 10 was not a full product. before I wasted time. I cannot see enough improvement in ver. 10 to justify paying for the upgrade -- maybe I'm just being a bit of a cheapscate :confused:

Nope sounds like Dell is getting a little cheap these days. Especially with their new PowerDVD 5.6 piece of crap. It absolutely is the most barebones media player I have seen in awhile.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online