1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Music Playback Problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Tim Underwood, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Underwood

Tim Underwood Thread Starter

For some reason when i try and play a song (this has only happened over the last couple of days) only the bass plays (on the sub) and nothing else. I have checked all the sound levels for each speaker and they are all fine. The driver is working fine, made sure that the sound card was selected in the playback devices etc and this is fine but still same problem.
    I don't understand why. . .

Any ideas?

Kind Regards
    Tim

2. biagrin

biagrin

do you have multiple media players installed? i assume you have. open each media player and check the equalizers on each of them. some media players will actually change the sound levels of the computer directly and not just within the software

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645562

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice