1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Music Player

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by unox, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. unox

unox Thread Starter

Hello,

I am looking some software that allows me to play music that I have stored on my OneDrive account. I know there is this new xbox-music program. But this cost me 10 euro's each month for that i can just buy spotify. since i have 1TB space on my onedrive i tought it would be smart to use that to store my music, video's and pictures. But i would like to stream it back to my computer. does anyone have an idea what programma's are there for me to stream my music??

thank you.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    What device are you trying to play the music on ?

3. unox

unox Thread Starter

on a windows laptop. i want to use it to go to my sonos speaker. i already found a way to use that as an external speaker.

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    so itunes should be able to see all the music on the onedrive folder
    OR
    Windows media player
    you can keep the music on the onedrive
    setting in itunes

5. unox

unox Thread Starter

maybe I am doing something wrong, When i drag or import a song or nothing happens. i guess this is because the songs are online only. because i have limited space on the laptop i thought it would be a smart idea. I have a app for the iphone called CloudBeats. i am looking for something like that for my computer

6. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1147609

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice