1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

music program doesn't work..

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by xoxoxoxoxoxo, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoxoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxo Guest Thread Starter

Rio Music Manager is the program I usually use to transfer music from my computer to my mp3 player but now it's not working. I reboot my computer maybe once every couple of months because I heard that's good for cleaning it and after I re-install Rio Music Manager after the reboots, it always works except when I rebooted my computer a few weeks ago and tried re-installing the Rio Music Manager again.. everything went fine until the second time my computer restarted and after clicking "Finish installing" or something like that.. it said it failed and told me to check these files:

D:\RIOMM\SETUP_FILES\RIOLDRV.INF
    C:\SBDRIVERS\RIOLDRV.INF

When I copy & pasted them both under Start -> Run... for the first one, it said "please insert a CD into Drive D" and for the second one, a notepad opened up with a VERY VERY long bunch of words and stuff..

Any help? thank you!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/459727

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice