Music recording device needs USB card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rliving

I own a stand-alone hard-disk music recording studio made by Zoom. I know it contains a FAT32 hardisk. As a peripheral, you can buy a USB board that enables USB capability to a PC...but it is expensive. I was wondering if I could save a few bucks and buy a generic FAT32 USB board that would actually work and be a little cheaper. Anyone know?

Triple6

Rob
Whats a FAT32 USB board? If you mean a PCI USB card then maybe or maybe not.

If you want it work properly then buy the correct hardware. Its possible thast nothing else will work. Custom hardware generally requires custom hardware.

PS. I hope you realise that you didn't even mention a model number of this Zoom unit.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If this board installs in the Zoom unit, it would obviously depend on the requirements of that unit. USB boards for standard PC's are dirt cheap.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online