1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

music software

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jaracman, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jaracman

jaracman Thread Starter

hello what is the best music software out there. i have so much music on my 2 hard drives witch are 320 gb and both of them are full, now windows media player (i have xp pro) cant orgenize them all proparly my music is all over the place and if i wont to play spacific song i have to look for it on my own windows and having so much music files it is imposable for me. Now i have seen a DJ's in a club with a computer and when people are reqesting music DJ finds the spacific song right away do you know what type of software DJ's might be using and if i wont to rename my music i cant go to all of them 1 by 1 and right click to rename all of them it will take me forever ps my media player frezes all the time because of so much music files is there a program for people like me out there

thank you for your hellp

2. Ztrain

Ztrain

I highly recommend Winamp www.winamp.com It is a free download but is definately the best out there. Easily make playlists and also dock multiple playlists simultaneously.

3. wizzkid

wizzkid

I would deffinately opt for MusicMatch Juke box, it is also free for a cut down version, with a few options removed, but it does what you need, and more, and if you spend a few quid for the full version, you will not be dissapointed at all...

Wizzkid

4. joe2cool

joe2cool

jaracman......the choice is yours.....Music Jukebox 8

Packs a host of powerful features into a simple interface, allowing you to play, manage & copy your audio files with a few clicks. ;)

Ease of transfer of music is cool ! :cool:

As just a music player SONIQUE 1.96

5. adambailey

adambailey Guest

stick with media player its the best just lose a few tracks
    i have tryed all of them and media 9.0 is by far the best

6. TP109

TP109

7. joe2cool

joe2cool

Quinnessential Player .......new one on me !

8. TP109

TP109

A misspelling. It's Quintessential Player.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/163633

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice