1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

musicmatch alternative

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dtugg, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dtugg

dtugg Thread Starter

The free download of Musicmatch does exactly what I need, but it must be upgraded after so many burns.

Is there another free program that will do bascially the same things? Mainly need something to convert mp3's to WAV and to copy CD's.

I know Winamp will convert mp3's, but I don't think it'll do a CD copy.... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance....

dtugg

2. Gary16735

Gary16735

I don't know of any free program that can do as much as musicmatch. I purchased musicmatch after using the free download. I couldn't be happier. I also have Easy CD Creator but use musicmatch most of the time. The applications within musicmatch are the best. I really like the library files and the idea of printing all of your music in one process. Consider buying the full version and upgrade to v7.5. Thanks and good luck.
    Gary

3. kramnnim

kramnnim

The RealONE player will convert and burn mp3's...I'm not sure about CD copying.

4. trevor1

trevor1

5. trevor1

trevor1

6. trevor1

trevor1

both are freeware, damn can i remember anything else so i dont have to post again:D

7. Shadow2531

Shadow2531

just use nero burning rom 5.5.10.0

it's free if you want it to be. of course musicmatch can be also.(just leave it at that)

However, if you want legit free, I use Exact Audio Copy to ripped CDs.
    http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

I user Lame3.93.1 with the RazorLame front end for encoding mp3s. You can also use Lame with EAC if you want.

.razorlame Lame

I use mp3 decoder 1.71 from HPL software (mp3-wav)

you can get it from www.dailymp3.com

And Exact Audio Copy will burn CDs also.

EAC is the best ripper out there.

So I would use EAC.

I also use mp3 tage tools 1.2 to make taggin easy

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!