1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Musicmatch Jukebox / watch folders option

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Filewasp, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filewasp

Filewasp Thread Starter

I have all my music in 14 libraries, each a different style ie: mo-town / Jazz etc. As I add more music, I have been manually adding the song file to the library it makes sense to go in. Now... The "Watch Folders" option is supposed to check each folder for new music not added into Musicmatch, and put it in. You can even name all the multiple folders you keep you mp3's in. I don't trust it! Has anyone done this and know it works? My 14 style folders are in one folder: C:\Music Sorting. My music libraries are labeled the same name as I created them in Musicmatch, but how would it know to put the jazz in the jazz library? Because all the other jazz songs are directed to that folder? I hope it works, but Musicmatch has no forum. (They should) Thanks, this is a great forum site. :cool:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164356

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice