mx 440 and ti 4600

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

matrix4

hi there!
can anybody tell me please,is it a big
differense between mx 440 and ti 4600?can i see it
instantly?what is the differense?
thanks for answer.matrix4;)

Yes and no. You probrably won't notice the difference in windows, 2d games, or even some "light" 3d games. For some heavy gaming.. like UT2003.. you will notice a difference.

Ged

So on flyeaters chart the mx 440 is 68%. The Ti 4600 is 116%, so almost double as powerful.

The MX 440 is probably a good choice if you want a budget card for windows and some basic gaming as codexaenir says.

If you are serious about gaming (ie you relatively modern games and future releases to run well) the MX is not a great choice, I have heard it has many issues (more bugs) apart from it being much less powerful.

As far as I know the Ti 4200 is great value for money (64mb or 128mb).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online