mxm files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cosmocork

hey i have heaps of mxm files of the songs on my computer how do i get rid of them theyre really annoying. is it safe to just delete them and do they come back ?

thanks

cosmocork

yeh i do use mixmeister is that the reason i have all those mxm files?

do i have to delete mixmeister to get rid of them all or is it safe to just manually delete the mxm files . ?

Well it depends. If you are using mixmeister for a reason and you need those files, then don't delete either.

If you have copies of all the files that you can listen to outside of mixmeister, then I'd suggest you don't need mixmeister, so you can uninstall that and then delete all of the files since you'll have no program to read them - but i repeat, only if you can listen to your music through some other player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online