My AOL Themes are not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

heelykid921

please help me!! i have aol desktop 9.6 on a Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3965 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset, 1854 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 417493 MB, Free - 214021 MB;
Motherboard: Gateway, WG43M
Antivirus: Norton Security Suite, Updated and Enabled

and i set up a aol theme ( aol wallpaper like that blue screen background well i had to leaves and but i want to change it but when i change it and its saved but when i log off to my aol account or close the program its go back to the leaves pleaseee help mee!!!!!! thank you soo much for the help if you can help haah!:)

-Tommy.

SUEOHIO

SUE
Yes theres still aol. ive had it since 99.All i can suggest is go to keyword which is at the top of the page when you are on the signed on screen on aol and type in desktop. then it should show you the different themes. click the one you want and hit apply and then save.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts