1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My APA 6th addition in Word 2016 continues to scroll down

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Wesee, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Wesee

Wesee Thread Starter

my APA edition 6 on my Windows 2016 is not formatting my pages correctly. My written work continues to move down and I am unable to make my pages begin at the top of each page. My paper which was 10 pages has moved to 16 as the written pages keep moving. HELP my paper is due today ! Thanks

2. LIS333

LIS333

For clarification, are you using Word 2016 (part of Office 2016) and is the document a word doc (.docx), PDF or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Wesee

Wesee Thread Starter

I know it is an HP with Microsoft word 2016. I am not smart when it comes to tech stuff that is why my paper is a mess and I don't know what to do. Any help is welcomed

4. Wesee

Wesee Thread Starter

Not a PDF just word document

5. LIS333

LIS333

Ok. Sorry to take so long. Was away from computer. I'm trying to visualize what is happening. Is Word automatically scrolling? Are you getting blank pages between your written pages or is your spacing goofy? I don't know if it's possible or permissible but can you upload the file to me? If not, I'll try to talk you through it.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1188851

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice