my browser works but nothing else

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chicagorican

Hey everyone. This one is mind bogling. I have Cable modem access, now my browser works fine it takes me to any page fine, but nothing else will stay connected to the internet. If I connect my program for internet radio it connects but keeps buffering, and my messenger will not connect. why?????
Please help, I'm going nuts browsing without music..... I've tried everything from re-installing messenger programs and winamap and nothing , mind you eveything use to work fine together, I use to be able to have my messenger on, browse the internet and jam to some music, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp :eek:

Have you checked to make sure all firewalls are turned off? Zone Alarm, Windows SP2 firewall, NAV Internet Firewall.

chicagorican

yup, all firewalls off it's driving me up the wall, could it be the service, I recently did a pinged my host and recieved o packets in rerturn and I was at 100% packet loss

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online