My childhood is not complete...

Even if it was the new crapptastic version.
now if you were talking about the old ones I would have to say it's a legit excuse for being late............but camon......haven't seen this craptastic version.........but judging by your description.....;)

Gibble

Well it was still funny, it just wasn't the original.

ps The title was suppoed to read "my childhood is NOW complete" ... that typo just totally reversed it :(

wait wait wait... now how long has this action figure been around.. i would have surely heard about it during my days of watching

and the new cartoons of the old ones... they just suck... transformers... heman.... carebears.. umm... scooby... the new ones are just not the same...

Originally posted by Gibble:
http://www.midnightsociety.com/web/Finds/Shopping/Drclaw/DrClaw.html

heh, well, not really, I may be 22, but I can still watch cartoons!

ps I was late getting to a friends saturday night because tom and gerry was on...I mean, I HAD TO WATCH IT!

Even if it was the new crapptastic version.
When I lived in the dorms in college... the college TV channels times were all programmed by college students... It was perfect... Scooby doo would come on at 12:30 Mon-Wed and then run 12:30, 3am-4:30 on Thurs-Sat... :D

Excellent viewing times for any college schedule!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online