Solved My chrome bookmark is disabled every time I restart

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lockermade

Every single time I restart my PC, the chrome bookmark has disabled itself and I have to Ctrl+Shift+B and then right click + don't show aplication button. It gets annoying to enable the bookmark and take that button off every single time I turn on my PC. Please help!! Can't find any solution on the internet nor the chrome support.

lockermade

Didn't work. I disabled all extensions also reset chrome and still I have to enable my chrome bookmark bar every time. except on new tabs where it shows.

bobs-here

Bob
Didn't work. I disabled all extensions also reset chrome and still I have to enable my chrome bookmark bar every time. except on new tabs where it shows.
if Holding down the “CTRL” and “Shift” keys while pressing “B“, make the bar reappear. the bar should stay in place. using the same keystrokes (which can be hit accidentally from time to time) to toggle it back and forth and remove the bar if you’d like to browse the web in a bigger window.

otherwise try,
  1. Select the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “Settings“.
  2. In the “Appearance” section, check the “Always show the bookmarks bar” option. see link:
http://www.technipages.com/google-chrome-bookmark-bar-disappears

lockermade

if Holding down the “CTRL” and “Shift” keys while pressing “B“, make the bar reappear. the bar should stay in place. using the same keystrokes (which can be hit accidentally from time to time) to toggle it back and forth and remove the bar if you’d like to browse the web in a bigger window.

otherwise try,
  1. Select the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “Settings“.
  2. In the “Appearance” section, check the “Always show the bookmarks bar” option. see link:
http://www.technipages.com/google-chrome-bookmark-bar-disappears
"make the bar reappear. the bar should stay in place" I know but it doesn't. Thats the problem here. I have the Always show the bookmarks bar activated, but still it deactivates every time I turn my pc on.

lockermade

Every time I restart/Turn on/close user and then open chrome this &%($%/@ "Always show the bookmarks bar" deactivates/unchecks on its own.

bobs-here

Bob
"make the bar reappear. the bar should stay in place" I know but it doesn't. Thats the problem here. I have the Always show the bookmarks bar activated, but still it deactivates every time I turn my pc on.
the feature has not been a popular feature with some users, and changes have been made with each successive update of the browser. check for the latest update of chrome.
check also for default settings on browsers, is chrome default or IE or do you have FF. security settings may need exceptions configured/checked for chrome, in online browsers monitoring.

if its chrome 64 bit, try installing 32bit version to compare function or if the situation resolves.
https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/

lockermade

The problem was unfixable chrome support coudn't help me eather. I changed browser.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online