My computer doesent start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Plshelpmepls

Hello ive recently been on a vacation for 2 months and before i went i switched off my computer and just went. when i came back home i wanted to play and chill on it so i sit down i click the start button and nothing happened, it just stood there so i checked all the cables and everything and it was in so i thought maybe itll work if i click again. i clicked a hundred times and nothing happened so i opened it up and checked everything i checked the cable entrance thingy and electricity was going in so it wasent broken, so i checked the batteri and charged it abit and that was not the problem so i checked the power button and not a problem, so now im sitting and wondering whats wrong can someone help me please any idea helps

Last edited:
If you didn't change absolutely anything before you left for vacation and your PC was working correctly, I don't know. If NOTHING happens when you press the start button, then either your power supply is faulty or the inside of your PC caught a lot of dust. If it's a laptop, I don't think there's anything you can do. Your description was really inaccurate so this is all I can come up with, sorry.

Plshelpmepls

If you didn't change absolutely anything before you left for vacation and your PC was working correctly, I don't know. If NOTHING happens when you press the start button, then either your power supply is faulty or the inside of your PC caught a lot of dust. If it's a laptop, I don't think there's anything you can do. Your description was really inaccurate so this is all I can come up with, sorry.
Yeah my computer was really really dusty although does it affect the computer my computer is a.... Acer Predator G3-710

Alright, so..

Dust can even permanently damage some parts. And it could be responsible for your computer not powering up. Don't attempt to clean the interior if you don't know how to.
Behind the computer, there's a button with these little signs; - O
You already know this and you've probably already done it but make sure the - sign bumps out.
If it still doesn't work it's either the dust or the power supply. OR, the power you give to the computer isn't enough, maybe change the plug and test it if it powers up somewhere else. If not, then I'm out of ideas. That's all, good luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online