My computer dont work, the fan is accelerating super quick

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dubblebanana

Ok hey i think i found the right page now, i just have a problem with my computer and i need help, i dont want it to die,
ok my problem is when i press the power button, it turns on as normal exept the screen doesent turn on, and after a few seconds the fans starts
accelerating (I think i spelld it wrong, im not native english), and i quickly turnes it off again, i have tryed a few times and the first time i got this problem i fixed it with taking out some of the usb devices, and plugd in and out wires, but i dont think that matter mostly becuase i tryed 2 times after doing wire stuff, and the first time it dident work but then it did, also it doesent work now when i try it, and one of the times, it kinda woked, windows repair booted up, but i think thats because i riped out the power plug once. Thanks if your trying to help me :D
Product speifications.
I dont know exactly, we have changed some of the drives, so now we have 2 hard drives and 1 ssd to boot from
Also i have this https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c02781555 , with
Intel Core i5-2400 (3.10 GHz, 6MB cache, 4 cores)
64 bit windows, i upgraded

Last edited:

crjdriver

You are posting in a hardware forum and no one has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs. If this is a big box system, then post the exact brand, model# and service tag#

dubblebanana

You are posting in a hardware forum and no one has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs. If this is a big box system, then post the exact brand, model# and service tag#
i updated it now, surry

plodr

Liz
Last edited:

dubblebanana

Ok update, i changed the windows to windows 10, i am the new owner of it, after buying it from a school that was gona sell it cheap. I have probably changed the drives too so i have one ssd and 2 hdd now, but that i alredy sad

plodr

Liz
Since Windows 10 is not supported on the hardware you have, that means the manufacturer doesn't offer drivers for things like video, audio, etc.

You'll need to install a video card to see if you get a display.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online