my computer is keep on dialing Network connection even when i am connected to interne

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ajji_mane

why my computer is keep on dialing Network connection, even though i am using Broadband, my computer is keep on dialing.
once it start to dial my Broadband connection will get terminated. Even when I am not browsing and working on MS office, my computer keep on dialing to some unknow connection.
I did not had this problem till today, from today morning i am facing this problem.

When ever i click on the Internet Icon to open the web browser, it does not go to my home page at all, it show a address like this "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\msblank.html" and it will not open any web page at all.
please help me friends, I am not hijacked, but some thing else has happened.

At the top of your browser click TOOLS>Internet Options....

Then click the connections TAB.

Click next to Never Dial a Connection the press OK and Im not sure but I think that may rid you of your dial-up problem.

Next, go back to Internet Options, Click the general TAB. Then set your homepage to whatever you'd like it to be, then press ok...

Im not exactly sure if those suggestions is what you needed but from what U posted I think it may help.

ajji_mane

Dear Jkeith,

I thank you for your reply, But my dear friend, I am using Broadband, so from the time i am using Broadband, i have selected not to dial a connection. But still it is dialing some unknown number.
from my default connection i will get connected to Broadband every time, but as my computer has now started dialing some unknown number, so my broadband will get dis-connected that is my problem,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online