1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My computer is totally inverted! Help!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Help me 363, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Help me 363

Help me 363 Thread Starter

My friend was listening to music and then started up a game. My computer, being old and slow, couldn't handle it so it got all slow and kinda messed up. So he did something, I didn't really see what, and when everything cleared up, the desktop was totally inverted. It was upsidedown and backwards. Not only this, but the mouse was also backwards. I don't know what caused this, and don't have any idea how to fix it. Someone please help!

2. Help me 363

can anyone help me?

3. Augie65

Augie65

This works with some graphic cards.
    Ctrl+Alt+ arrow key.

4. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

Welcome to TSG....

If you let your friend do this to your computer and you did not see what it was that he did and too me it sounds like it is a prank of some sort. I have seen programs that were installed that make your text fall to the bottom of the screen and jsut pile up in little piles good joke but not too funny. I really hope this is not the type of joke he pulled.

I would suggest using the system restore to go back at least a day before this happened. You might want to re-install the display adapter drivers for the video it could be a display setting.

One thing I would do is ask your friend what he done did to your computer and if he did something that caused this have him fix it and them do not let him or anybody else use your computer at all.

5. Help me 363

alright, the ctrl alt arrow key worked, thanks very much for your help :D

6. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

I am glad I was wrong.

Have a good day.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/556565