My computer keeps Crashing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HelpME1

My computer keeps getting the blue screen of death.

It days something about begging physical memory dump at the bottom

But at the top it says something "like" Failed_to_load_driver_due_to : and the file is LhidUSB.sys

I get them all the time but only when I'm gaming My computer locks up i have no control over anything but i can see the game still functioning and people talking and playing.

I have a wireless USB mouse and keyboard does that have anything to do with it?

P4 2.0 GHZ
256 MB PC2100 DDR
G-force4 ti 4200
And service pack 1

I have a wireless USB mouse and keyboard does that have anything to do with it?
Probably. Logitech, right?

Can you unplug the basestation, plug it back in, and get it recognized?

HelpME1

No my keyboard is currently working... But RANDOMLY at times while im playing a game wich is Counter-Strike it locks up and i cant move and then i hear a windows xp error sound. The game still functions but i cannot move... And yes it is a logitech

When it locks up it locks up for about 20 seconds and then i get the blue screen saying something about a driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online