1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My computer keeps restarting

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Rosemalina, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosemalina

Rosemalina Thread Starter

Aug 2, 2012
    We've been having this problem for a while now. I really don't know what to do. Our computer is a Windows Vista Home Basic, Model: a123, System type: 31-bit Operating System and Memory(ram): 1.00 GB. It randomly restarts and keeps restarting in till it gives us the option of system recovery. But that just leads to having to restart the computer again and it some times may help. It also may say something is not installed correctly I've check and disconnected things but nothing. Is there anything I have to do or been doing wrong? :confused:
    Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thank you.
  2. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

May 12, 2002
    What's the product number(P/N) and/or model number(M/N) number on the sticker of that HP?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1063609