1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My computer seems to be taken over by something

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Wiktor1, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiktor1

Wiktor1 Thread Starter

This started about 2 months ago
    First my computer would go to ctrl alt del screen and my mouse pointer moved to the log of button all by itself and I couldn't stop it in any way
    I thaught there was a problem with my mouse so I changed it but still no differance than it started doing similarly except shutting down my computer now it is closing my games and tabs and sometimes when I try to log in to my computer it either deletes what I write or adds letters numbers and symbols and I don't know what to do with it

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1223319

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice