1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My computer starts lagging while playing fallout

Discussion in 'Games' started by raptor1166, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. raptor1166

raptor1166 Thread Starter

its really random as far as i can tell
    it first started a month and a half ago then stopped for a while and it just came back
    and i had just reset the computer (i know what RAM is) so i know its not that but i don't really know any reason why it would do this
    its almost like one of the processers decided to take a break for a description of the lag

2. raptor1166

3. Megabite

Megabite

If your PC is the one in the sig then you need to get a Antivirus protection on that PC....and do a scan...then see if it is the same.....and could be your PC overheating or video card.

You can use the free ones on the bottom of my post in blue Malwarebytes is for spyware only...use the free versions.

4. raptor1166

thought i changed that
    anyway i have malwarebytes after a previous problem
    free ofcourse :p

5. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    Malwarebyte is only a malware scanner though, not a full antivirus solution. It should be used in conjunction with a full solution not instead of :). I would recommend Microsoft Security Essentials, which is free.

6. raptor1166

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029419

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice