My computer won't load, nothing...i mean nothing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

epsilon

Hi Tech guys,

i really miss my laptop cuzz i hate my parent's desktops and i need to work and play on my own laptop. please help me fix this problem.

Well i'll tell you the story. i got this game from my friend, need for speed most wanted and it worked fine but when i loaded it, it took extremely long. i wondered why? so i got many programs to clean up space and make more hard disk space. that turned out to delete sum programs i needed (possibly the reason for the current problem) so that didn't make a diff with the game. so my friend said RAM will make it better. So i got a new ram that made my laptop extremely fast. i love it my game worked amazingly well. i was inlove with my laptop. so i was playing the game in class, and i had to go for an assembly so i shut down my laptop. then after the assembly i quickly went to second period and turned on , my laptop. then it happend. i pressed the power button, and it turned on BUT, no Access IBM loading screen first then windows XP loading. i turn it on and a black screen, not even my monitor was on. you can hear my laptop on, but nothing was happening, no loading or anything. so i took it to our school's technicien and he said he would have to reformat my laptop. so i told him about my ram. we took it out and my laptop worked. he said the RAM chip was dead. so i was like crap! i can't play my game. so i tried to bkac up my files jus in case and i didint have ane disks with me. so later on in the day at lunch. i told my friends about it. and the same thing happend. BUT WITHOUT the RAM so it couldn't be the ram. i kept turning it on and off and eventually i got it to load but. it started to have a "sizzling" effect on the screen. then my computer froze. i cant move mouse you cant do nothing. so i turned it off and turned it on and the blank stuff happend again. i kept trying this throughout the day, turning it on and off to try to get it to load. then it loaded so i tried to store my work on my memory stick but my computer froze in the process. after school i took my laptop back to the place where i got my ram to see if it was the chip. the guy said there was sumtin wrong with my windows cuzz it would take REALLY long to load my logon screen for novell. so he said go re-install windows and come back if that doesn't fix the problem. so i went home, i ddint have the windows disk with me. so i tried loading my laptop again at home to try to get the IBM recovering feature. i eventually got that to work. i was happy cause i thought that it would fix my laptop. it recovered and laptop was working. then after 15 minutes it froze again, my dad decided to try my laptop. he got it to load and loaded norton anti-viruys 2003 and scanned my computer. i left the scan on over night and my laptop didint freeze! i was happy then that morning i downloaded sum games to play and restarted my laptop after updating my definitions for norton and it was fine. i scanned my computer again for virsues and sacnned it for spyware (for spyware i used ad-aware se). it was clean. then i installed program for music and it said it was loading, but it took kinda long, then i moved my mouse to check if it froze again. it wasn't frozen but my installation was loading how it should be. then all of sudden my screen turns black but it was loading like crazy. i let it load for 10 minutes and wouldnt move. so i turned it off and turned it on and that stupid black screen came up again. here i am and my computer isn't loading STILL!

I KNOW ITS LONG BUT PLEASE, I"'m BEGGIN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

My laptop experience is limited to Dells which generally come with diagnostic software. Do you have anything like that maybe to check out the hard drive?

epsilon

yeah, sometimes when my laptop does boot, IBM has a diagnostic test and another feature that has to do with diagnostics i forget. ill try running a diagnostics test

also. i just got to turn on my laptop again. then two error messages came up. one said windows has encountered a problem due to your graphics card. ati radeon 7500 driver update is neeeded. then another message about minidump file and a systm.xls or something. i was searching about those two things, trying to find driver updates but there were so many updates i didint noe which one to download. and i was reading forums about the minidump file and systm.xls or sumthing.

epsilon

could it be my motherboard is damaged? is there any way of fixing it???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!