My CPU i7 9700k first 2 cores run at 100% when gaming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Toppy

Im using rivatuner as my monitoring software.
The other cores run in the 20's . When I Ctrl+Alt+Del out of game and open task manager and close it then everything is normal. In Metro Exodus I would get mini stutters and Ctrl+Alt+Del would fix this too. Is this normal? Why the first 2 cores only? Should I jusy play away and ignore?. Im also running 2060 super to LG CX Oled
Thanks in advance20210803_090318.jpg

crjdriver

You are at minimum spec in regard to ram. If you want better performance, that would be the first thing I would address.
Many games do not make good use of more than 2~4 cores.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online