My cuputer is reseting its self all the time please HELP!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maisieblossom

Hi Everyone

Every time i put my computer on! it loads up to user i get to select my program then it resets itself !!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO Unhappy :(

i have come across this message!

x stop: 0x0000000A ( ox00000000,0x80510d72)

Beginning dump of physical memory.
Physical dump complete
Contact system administrator or technical support

Can anyone help me i'am deperate!

What's the OS?
What kind of computer and how old? What program(s) are you trying to start? Any error messages?
If XP:
Right-click My Computer/Properties/Advanced/Startup and Recovery/Settings
Remove the check mark from System Failure/Automatically Restart
If you can get to Control Panel/AdminTools look in Event Viewer/System and application for red entries that may give you a clue.
Run chkdsk /f as soon as possible.

maisieblossom

Thank you for that i will try when i get home if it stays on for that long!

whenever i log in and open my windows it will crash ie automatically restart it 2 years old in december .

You have some faulty or compatible hardware:
http://www.updatexp.com/stop-messages.html
I wouold unplug every drive but main hard drive and take out all pci cards and/or video (if you have onboard video available)and all but 1 ram stick and try to see if you can run. If yes, then start adding back until you find the culprit.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online