1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Dell Laptop won't work

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by danbobo61, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danbobo61

danbobo61 Thread Starter

Hey guys my laptop is being really confusing lately, it wont open any icons and when i click on them it says getnow download manager and has a giant loading screen come up. I think this happened when i clicked "open with," and now most of my icons dont do anything. I can get on to the internet but only if i right click on the icon on my taskbar and open a site i was on recently. Even when i go back to open with, none of the options work. I downloaded WinRAR a while ago and still have it but its not installed apparently and wont open. So im screwed. :eek: Please help!!

2. JennyJackson01

JennyJackson01 Account Closed

Welcome to TSG.

Run a full and uninterrupted scan using your installed antivirus and see what comes up.

Jenny

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1072592

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice