1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Dell XPS 15 laptop freezes right after starting up every

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ArubaAaron, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArubaAaron

ArubaAaron Thread Starter

My Dell XPS 15 laptop has suddenly begun freezing up entirely minutes after start-up. It was running great the night before but when I booted it up the next morning it completely froze right after starting up. I've tried starting it up several more times making sure to be patient in case it was just over taxes for some reason but it's the same result every time. I would really appreciate and help or advice.

2. Lance1

Lance1

Are you in Windows when the system locks up? Is it happening on boot up and your just at a black screen? Can you get to Safe Mode and if so dose it lock up there? The more specific you are the better it is that someone here is able to help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228837

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice