1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My desktop all in one HP Omni 100Pc

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sparklysoul, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sparklysoul

sparklysoul Thread Starter

Hello:
    Please I really need your help. I don't know what happened with my desktop HP Omni 100Pc. I can turn it on but when it is about using it it completely crash and freezes.
    It has windows 7 home basic 64 bits sp1 . It is an old computer but it was working great.

I'm unable to restore it to previous point because all my restore points where deleting. I was scanning my computer yesterday with norton antivirus and my hp turned off by itself.
    If want to check my documents or even open a photograph, my computer crashes.
    I used to use auslogic software but as it expired I opted to delete it.
    Sometimes when I wanted to download something and the norton block I would turned off the antivirus for a while and turn it off. I rarely use my computer because mostly I do everything on my mobile device but since I started studying I really need and now it is not working. Please help me I don't know what to do and I don't have money to fix it or buy a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sponsor

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Could be a defective power supply unit.

Can you be more specific than "crashes"?

I'd run diagnostics on the hard drive and memory.

4. sparklysoul

My computer continues en safe mode running antivirus. It has found two risk and it is struggling to fix it.
    When in referred to "crash" I meant that the screen freezes and my mouse stops working. And sometimes it freezes and the only thing I can see is the wallpaper

[​IMG]

5. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Does it "come back to life" after a pause, or do you have to hold the power button to turn it off?

sparklysoul likes this.
  6. sparklysoul

Sometimes it comes back to life, others I have to turn it off

7. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You appear to have a HP Omni 100 series all-in-one desktop which came with a 90 - 95W external power adapter.

What's the complete model number of yours?
    (Note: a dash and additional characters after 100 comprises the complete model number)

What's the exact product number on yours?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1178446