My Desktop Fans are not Spinning

Nanahellen

Yesterday night i switch off my desktop windows 10 32bit using shutdown, everything was working cool all drivers was updated,but next day morning trying to switch it on the fan are not spining but light are on inside the CPU what coulb be the problem please help me

First check, there might be some dust ball stuck in the fans. Clean them, if not then press the cpn fan and unplug all the cables from cpu and reconnect them.

Nanahellen

First check, there might be some dust ball stuck in the fans. Clean them, if not then press the cpn fan and unplug all the cables from cpu and reconnect them.
Thanks i will try it .But i may ask,this is nothing to do with the processor right?

Is the computer not booting? You say the fans aren't working, but you didn't say if the machine is dead.

Nanahellen

Is the computer not booting? You say the fans aren't working, but you didn't say if the machine is dead.
I don't know what happened yesterday i just switch it off using shutdown but today in morning I'm trying to switch it on the fan are not spinning but and its not showing anything on monitor but light which is inside and back it's on

Couriant

James
Remove the power cord from the machine and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. Let it sit for a minute and plug the power back in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online