1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My display is gray and fuzzy...

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by kimberly1965, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly1965

kimberly1965 Thread Starter

Hello Friends..
    Its me again...with another question...
    I bought my computer from a friend..and she didnt give
    me any cd's to go with it..like the drivers and stuff...so
    im not sure if you can help me or not...
    but i can read everything fine, its just the pics are fuzzy, out of focus and gray looking, like if anyone sends me pics of them.
    Or, just looking at some of the pics on banners and stuff, they are gray and hard to make out...
    so i figure it has to do with drivers in some way...
    Is there anyway you can help me?
    You guys have been wonderful in the past..
    thanks for everything....

2. Wet Chicken

Wet Chicken

You can get the drivers at the video card web site. Was it always like this? Is it just pics that look like this or everything? If it's just the pics then maybe its the program that you are using to view them with. The best program to use for this is IrfanView.

3. kimberly1965

kimberly1965 Thread Starter

No, it's not just the pics people send me, its some of the pics on anything i see. its hard to make them out.
    I am not computer lillterate by any means. I dont know how to find out what kind of video card it is. I dont think it was always like this...i think when i first got it, it was alright, because i know i tested it out for a day or two before i bought it and i didnt have a problem...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164170

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice