My Documents folder reinstall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

suffolksilv

Although I put this under the heading of a Printer install it is really the My Documents Folder that is needed to enable the reinstall....

Friend has a New all in one printer HP Photosmart C5280 which she wants to install with her XP desktop. It seems to insist that she has a My Pictures folder. I think the software, Photosmart Express is set to use that as its default. Unfortunately she has deleted the My Pictures folder and, although Microsoft says it will automatically reinstall, it hasn't. The simple question is does anyone know how to recreate the My Pictures folder (which, like My Documents, is a bit special) It is no doubt deep in the Register.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online