1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

my dream come true

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Cadeau, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Cadeau

Cadeau Thread Starter

Hi, I didn't want to resort to this ! I hope this isn't considered spam or advertising. Anyways, I'm gonna hang my head and go ahead and just ask ( or beg). Would some nice, kind, sensitive person(s) please send me "4-32mb, 72 pin, 60ns, 2k refresh, non parity, single or double sided EDO ram". My computer will only accept 128 mb total. I currently have 4-16's in it and I really want to max this thing out and my funds have run out. So if someone has 4-32's that are just sitting in a box in their basement and will probally just stay there forever, well nows your chance to do that special thing for another person that you always wanted to do but just never got around to it. I'll even send you my 4-16's back to you. Ps I promise to except only 4 chips no matter how many offers I get.
    Pretty please with sugar on it!

email me- [email protected] for address

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166071

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice