1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

my experience with colorcases.com

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by nooyawkah, Jan 21, 2003.

Mark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nooyawkah

nooyawkah Guest Thread Starter

I recently ordered a power supply from colorcases.com. Here's a copy of my posting on resellerratings.com.

They will not respond to emails-ever! My credit card was billed the same day as the order but now, going on 2 weeks later, I have never received a tracking number or any other communication. I feel like a sucker. Buyer beware!

More has happened since I began this rating. Today is 3 days since I cancelled the order and a couple weeks since the order was placed. I just got a note saying "sorry, we were out of stock for a few days, here's your tracking number." I then asked why he waited so long to tell me they were out of stock and also ask why, after I cancelled, did he send the order, and the response was "we never got your email." I sent him a copy of the email. He then told me the email address I used was invalid. First of all the address was taken from his website. Additionally it was never returned as undeliverable. He then wrote and said I was free to ask for an RMA number. I asked if that meant I was supposed to pay for shipping in both directions. Yes, was the answer. I also wanted to know why he had so a low reseller rating. He said that there are always a few dissatisfied customers and he had many, many others who ordered and reordered. What else can I say?

2. nooyawkah

nooyawkah Guest Thread Starter

The guy made good!
    I got an email from Colorcases telling me to call Fedex and have them take back package. He'll credit my account. Nice to see someone react to a protest and do the right thing.

3. osiris071

osiris071

I too made and order from colorcases.com in the end of Feb. I got confirmation rather quickly and they did not bill my CC until they were ready to ship. I have found that you need to start the process with the as I found out that the PS that I had ordered was on back order, no e-mail from them letting me know this until I asked on the status of my order. I communicated with a guy named Andy and he was great in getting back to me when I e-mailed him. Overall, I think the sevice is slow and they could improve this, but their response time to my inquires was acceptable. Still haven't gotten my case yet, but the PS was 5 weeks on back order and it should be at my door sometime next week. I wouldn't order from them if you want your case in the next two weeks, but if your not in a rush... I'd go with them they have a good selection of cases.

4. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

Have no problems with colorcases, except that there are much less expensive places to obtain the case of your dreams. Last case I bought from Colorcases cost about $100 after shipping. Wasn't worth it, bought one off Dealsonic for $34 with a 400W PS, window, and cold cathode, much better buy.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114596

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice