My favorites list screwed up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stinger127

Hello to all. My first post. Running XP Pro. My favorites went to all alphabetic listing including some of what was in my folders. I don't know how it got that way and I don't know how to get it back. With so many favorites its a big mess trying to find them all and put back in the right folders.

I'll assume it's IE7. Anyway, you can organize favorites by clicking on the star with the green +. Here you can create folders,move and organize your list. if you don't use folders (like one for all things sports) you can also just click on one and drag it up and down to where you want it.

stinger127

Thanks. I had to do them one at a time but that was a good time to dump some of my favorites. Geez! I can build them but thats about it.

stinger127

New problem. As soon as I got through changing everything and went on my favorites they were all put back in alpha order again! How do I get them off of alphabetical order?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online