My First Legal Brief!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Here it is....my first legal brief! :D Joining the ranks of bored with Paul! :D

Attachments

angelize56

Hey I spent an hour trying to find a non-suggestive picture of briefs! :D I was QUITE surprised the nasty sites that showed up when I typed in "briefs pictures"! :eek: I didn't go to THOSE sites! I am a good girl! :D

It's amazing,(or annoying ;mad:) some of the things that can show up when you LEAST want it to. :(

angelize56

Especially when you're sweet and innocent! :)

I went on a site one time to check out a song by the group "Ambrosia," titled "Nice, Nice, Very Nice," and started getting some of the most "unusual" sites and topics, some of which I couldn't imagine people would post.

angelize56

:eek: You know Curt.....I think you took the "Look out!" on the briefs wrong is what I'm thinking! I meant look out for Mulder! :D

Don't worry, he's probably busy with his "other" briefs for a while.
(little hearts, cartoon characters, etc.) :D

Oh sis.....you do have a way of brightening my day :).......... soooooooo nothing a little more "brief" than that ??? :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online