My flat screen goes white

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hasgoth

I have a 19" PyxScape flat screen monitor, LCD. It's probably 4 years old. I came home tonight, after leaving it on for maybe 3 hours tops, to it being completely whited out. To further explain the "whited out", there is nothing on the screen, except for solid white. So far, I've rebooted, turned off the monitor, unplugged the power to the monitor and plugged it back in, and finally, tested the monitor without it being plugged into a computer, and it still shows completely white as a ghost. Any body out there know anything about this at all? It seems to be quite the quandry.

Sounds to me like the logic board probably fried. Buy a new monitor is best you can do.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online