My games and apps are randomly crashing

ZohebNakhwa

my games and apps are randomly crashing without giving any error and most of the time when i do a system scan it shows me that there were corrupted files.

ZohebNakhwa

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19043, Installed 20211112010012.000000+330
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics, AMD64 Family 23 Model 17 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 222 GB (82 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. A320M-S2H-CF, ver x.x, s/n Default string
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n Default string
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
i tried doing sfc scan chkdsk and also buying a new drive but nothings helping
Did you buy a new drive and do a clean install of the OS on it, or did you clone it from the old drive? I'm just trying to get a sense of what's going on.

ZohebNakhwa

And many times it shows a blue screen showing memory management fail and many things like that

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Given this is a clean installation on a new drive, I like Liz's idea for testing the RAM. It could be a hardware issue with that, so try it out and then see what you get from memtest.

ZohebNakhwa

the link shared is asking to put it in a drive and then check
but i currently dont have one

plodr

Liz
It boots from a USB flash drive or DVD
i currently dont have one
No USB stick?
Then I suggest you get one because you need to know if RAM is the problem. With a new hard drive and a clean install that would rule out software and hd hardware so we need to look at other hardware as causing the crashes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online