Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My games are suddenly running at exactly 1fps

3K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  SpywareDr 
#1 ·
Hi guys, hope this is the right board for this question, as it appears it could be PC-software-related as opposed to any specific game or hardware.

In the last couple of days I've had a bizarre issue where many, all, of my epic games have started running at 1fps, where they normally would run at 60fps fine.

I've had a really hard time trying to troubleshoot this I've tried reinstalling GPU drivers w, I've tried rolling back to older graphics drivers, I've reset all my hardware to factory clocks, I've done all windows updates, I've reinstalled the games,reinstalled windows

Games such as valorant,gta5,Fortnite are running exactly at 1 fps, now not up or down idk why and how it was working okay last week

Do you guys have any ideas for troubleshooting this issue? I'm really at a loss for ideas.

#2 ·
Try performing a Clean Boot. If everything is working fine now you can keep it this way or, you can add one Startup item and/or Service at a time and reboot. Repeat this process until you notice the slowdown once again and you willl have found your culprit.

#6 ·
:confused: It doesn't do anything to your data. As it states on that page: " A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.