1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My games wont run

Discussion in 'Games' started by G1tana, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G1tana

G1tana Thread Starter

Hi all can some please help me:(

I been playing civilisation 4 warloards, tigerwoods, ea f1, and noticed a couple of days ago that none of them will load up.
    I am using dell optiplexGX270 running xp sp2 and have a 400gb hdd, 512 ram.
    I'm running ZA security suite and run regcure, WinASO and xp repair pro 2007 registry programs.
    WinASO found over 2000 problems yesterday and regcure finds 200 odd, every time I have to scan every few hours, when my wireless internet connection decides to disconnect its self.
    thank you all in advance

2. BlooChoo

BlooChoo

well yeh you should deffiantly fix those reg problems...it sounds like viral behaviour or some very instable reg keys...i suggest Ccleaner to scan your registry...as it is a nice stable program (its also completely free) it also makes full backups...so scan and fix the probs...

i didnt understand this bit tho "every time I have to scan every few hours, when my wireless internet connection decides to disconnect its self." did you mean your wirless disonnects then you scan the reg?? that does sound like you have either a virus and it is working away..ooor...dodgy registry...cos your not supposed to have errors that often!!!:) try a nice defrag too

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593325

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice