My Gateway Touch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

NellieWads

Hi,
I have a Gateway touch computer that i just got from a friend and it hasn't been turned on in a year. So when i turned it on it needed all sorts of updates. So i selected "shut down and update" and i let it do its thing. Then when i turned it back on it seemed to be working fine. I watched Netflix on it for a while and then all of the sudden it froze up and so i shut it off. Which i know is not the best thing to do. But then when i turned it back on it just said "no bootable device" so i looked up how to fix it and i have tryed everything short of unscrewing the bavk and taking it apart. Can someone please help me??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online