1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

my google looks wrong

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jtn3833, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtn3833

jtn3833 Thread Starter

For a while now, when i use the google search box that came with firefox the results look strange...[​IMG]

as you can see it gives me ads at the top and the right. below the google logo on the ads on the right it says 'custom search', is this something i setup by accident?

the biggest hassle is that i'm not presented with the options on the left of the screen like image, news, etc...

i've used the 'restore defaults' for the search box but it doesn't fix the problem.

i'm pretty good with computers and never download extra searchbars or virtual friends or anything so i'm not sure where this came from or how to get rid of it.

any ideas?
    thanks,
    jtn

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977210

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice