1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Graphics are Fawked!.. Help.. More details inside.

Discussion in 'Games' started by killa78, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. killa78

killa78 Thread Starter

I need help.. when i was running a radeon 9250 256 onboard ( it doesnt have vertex 3.0 ) i was getting decent framerates.. then i installed a bfg tech nvidea 6200 256 onboard card.. and my framerates were okay.. after a little bit of play.... My graphics are slowing down.. way down,... im getting like 2 fps in wow.. And I can barley even play Hell of Sands falling game ( a flash game... ).. I need some help and some direction...

anyone willing to spend the time to help me it will be greatly appriciated.

2. Darkst4r

Darkst4r It's My Birthday!

Did you uninstall the previous cards drivers ? You could also try uninstalling and re-installing the new cards drivers.Also make sure the graphics card your using is selected as the default device.
    I imagine you have enough RAM to not be causing problems.
    You could also try installing the latest version of Nvidia Physx from their website.

3. killa78

killa78 Thread Starter

im a noob when it comes to this stuff, can somone please.. like.. Add me to yahoo messanger and walk me through this :)?

my yahoo ID is jpsodadp .. Please somone help me.. i'm willing to setup a team viewer to let you help.

4. windgod14

windgod14

uninstall your drivers for your card...and the old card.....then reinstall new ones...ill try to get on yahoo later on to help you with that if you need it

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/768386

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice