my hard drive is block

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

moreno2go

i have a windows 98 and my computer doesn't read my hard disk and cd-rom. what can i do? i also receive a message at the startup screen that say hard disk block.

dud

Hi.. I think you might need to post more information about you pc and the problem in general
eg.. when did the problem start? Has it only just started happening on a previously working system? What are the specs of your system? Have you added anything? Have you or anyone else 'tinkered' around inside the case? What exactly does the error message say? Is there an error code number?
:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online